Vital Business English
20 weeks - up to 2 x 30 minute sessions per week:
What do you want from your English training?
- Is it finding and overcoming your problem with English so you communicate professionally, confidently and fluently?
- Is it also focusing on your career and professional goals and innovating ways to attain them?
We can work together from anywhere in the world by telephone, skype, zoom...
- Benefit from a knowledge of the business culture, mentality and work habits for international trade.
- Benefit from speaking easily and naturally in English.
- Spend up to 1 hour per week (2 x 30 minute sessions) training with me by phone or skype, plus exercises and workbooks to do yourself in addition to full email support.
We will go to the heart of your needs and objectives
- We will concentrate on conversation and communication skills and follow the fastest path to meet your goals.
- Each session is custom-designed to meet your individual needs.
**Terms and Conditions: Lessons must be taken regularly each month and cannot be carried over. Payment to be made in full, in pounds sterling, in advance, by bank card or transfer to arrive no later than 5 days before start date.
All modifications/cancellations need to be made before 5.00 pm UK time the previous working day or the lesson is counted as taken.
On sign up
History of your English learning journey
How you started English
1. International English
Week 1. Analysing your challenges, creating your objectives
The past and the future of your English skills
Week 2. Working in English - what you do today...
Your job - and English
Week 3. Travel and Culture
Where have you been?
Week 4. English outside work
Where else can you explore English? For fun...
2. Speaking and Communication
Week 5. Pronunciation
Week 6. Focus on oral, improve your skills and increase your confidence
Week 7. Improve your skills
Improve skills - pronunciation
Week 8. Increase your confidence
Become confident and comfortable
Week 9. Delving into business culture, mentality and work habits for international trade
Becoming aware of different values, beliefs and adapting to these
Week 10. Increasing conversation and communication skills
Becoming aware of different communication needs
Week 11. Presentations
How to present
Week 12. Meetings
Different types of meetings
Week 13. Sector specific scenarios and role plays
Better adaptation and performace
Week 14. Understanding and adapting to the different values, culture, way of thinking and working
Different values, respect and behaviour